Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Too Wierd For A Tuesday

I needed some brackets to hang a shelf downstairs, so off to Menard's I went. Since I was out I went by the folks house to check on the cat. Then I came home. I was gone about an hour and a half. In that amount of time someone took most of my garbage off the curb.

Mind you, there were about 8 boxes of misc stuff that I had removed from the garage and various other areas that was, for all intents and purposes, trash. And if I think it's trash, it's trash. It was there, now it's gone. Beats the hell out of me why anyone would want it. I'd already stripped out all the copper, aluminum, brass, and stainless steel that there was. If nothing else, the garbageman won't be so pissed off at me tomorrow. I just find that odd beyond reason that someone would take all that stuff. More power to them I guess. Double bonus for being able to get me to scratch my head in total confusion.

No comments: