Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tuesdayish

Started off the day with a headache. Not a promising beginning. Managed to shove it off to the side with coffee, antihistamines, Tylenol, and Coke Zero. Forced myself to get rolling by a little after 10. Did some cleaning and pruning on the tank, which is looking really sad. Had lunch, and posted a bunch of stuff to BGG. Went outside, harvested some butterfly weed seeds for next season's plantings, mowed the front yard, and for no real reason other than I wanted to be outside in the sun, I edged the driveway. Came back in when Pinklady went to work, plopped down in front of the computer, and haven't moved since. The sun is startng to go down, and I still have things to to, so I think as soon as I post this, it'll be time for a cookie or two, and then back to business. Or maybe a nap. That's a tough decision. No one's around and ain't nothin going on, so I should get some stuff done. But a nap sounds really nice. *sigh* Cookies first, then work, I guess.

No comments: