Saturday, October 31, 2009

Polymorphic Stinging Pianos

*It's Halloween! As I sit here in the office, I am expecting that the first waves of kids should be showing up at my door within the next hour. If they don't, I'll have a huge bowl of candy all to myself. I have nothing in mind for the evening, either. May watch RHPS, may crank some Alice Cooper, don't really know. Need to spend some time in the studio, but I really don't want to do that until I know all the Trick-or-Treaters are done for the night. I could apply the wood pre-treater to the patio door if I'm really hard up for entertainment. Or, I could repaint the bedroom ceiling.

*As of midnight tonight, my vacation is half over. Actually, with the time change, my vacation is half over as of 0030 Sunday morning.

*I have been rather disappointed with AMC's FearFest lineup. Basically because it's the same lineup they've had for the past three years.

*Gracie is still managing to find every muddy spot in the yard any time she goes outside. The carpet is littered with mud nuggets.

*The yard has been raked for the second time in as many days, and yet there are still enough leaves in the trees for me to have to do it one more time. And while I was out there today, even thought it was partly sunny, that cold air was just biting right into my knees and finger joints. I'd really like to just sit with my hands in a bowl of hot water for the evening. Or better yet, who's got a hot tub that's still open?

*Yup, that was the best wrong number EVER!

*Slurping down the last Coke Zero until the coffee is done reheating. That and a few more pieces of candy should have me skipping off the walls here pretty soon.

*My offer of hosting game time has once again netted exactly 0 responses.

*The wife is in MN till Tuesday, so what did I do today? Let's see, I raked the yard, did the dishes, vacuumed the house, made the bed, and straightened up the garage. I so DO NOT rock that it's pitiful...

No comments: