- Seriously, how can there be anyone out there who doesn't like Asian pears?
- The ink is laid for Bluegirl VII. Up next: color. Once I did get the ink down, as usual, I wound up liking the design more than I thought I would. Who knows, I may end up only being a version or two away from going to paint. Doing all that fine brushwork started to give me a headache, but not like I used to get when I did all that with a Sharpie.
- Have to call Motor Works in the morning and find out what's up with my car. I don't dislike driving the FIL's car, but at the moment, it has a slight funk clinging to the interior.
- I hope when Terminix comes out this week, they have a solution for the Japanese beetle problem.
- Rained again last night. The grass will be growing so fast now, you should be able to hear it coming up out of the ground.
- I really am not fond of Neil Diamond's music. Nope. Not at all.
- I think I may have fixed my watch.
- Even though I think she may have run screaming for the hills, I would like to present The Ninjagirl Blues Ver 1.0:
The Dharma she wanted to hear,
But directions were not quite so clear.
Not a Buddhist around,
But a nice little town.
To Marengo is where she did steer.