Sunday, July 20, 2008

Contains Small Parts

  • Seriously, how can there be anyone out there who doesn't like Asian pears?
  • The ink is laid for Bluegirl VII. Up next: color. Once I did get the ink down, as usual, I wound up liking the design more than I thought I would. Who knows, I may end up only being a version or two away from going to paint. Doing all that fine brushwork started to give me a headache, but not like I used to get when I did all that with a Sharpie.
  • Have to call Motor Works in the morning and find out what's up with my car. I don't dislike driving the FIL's car, but at the moment, it has a slight funk clinging to the interior.
  • I hope when Terminix comes out this week, they have a solution for the Japanese beetle problem.
  • Rained again last night. The grass will be growing so fast now, you should be able to hear it coming up out of the ground.
  • I really am not fond of Neil Diamond's music. Nope. Not at all.
  • I think I may have fixed my watch.
  • Even though I think she may have run screaming for the hills, I would like to present The Ninjagirl Blues Ver 1.0:

The Dharma she wanted to hear,

But directions were not quite so clear.

Not a Buddhist around,

But a nice little town.

To Marengo is where she did steer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love it! I am so envious of how endless the barriers of your mind are Dan. Good to know ya!