Saturday, June 6, 2009

Begging and Pleading

Well, it's that time of year again, folks. Time for yard sales, flea markets, and swap meets. And since my inability to be everywhere at once keeps me from going to each and every one of the previously mentioned events, I will once again make my yearly plea for the assistance of all of you out there in all those places I am not. I need your help in gathering up all the tiki stuff that I can't personally get to. If you just happen to run across something at a sale you think I might be interested in, call me, text me, send me a picture-whatever. If it's a good one, I'll get you back what you spend on it, plus whatever it takes to get it to me. Of course, there are reasonable limits to keep in mind and anything in the $100+ range really should get my approval first. Unless you happen to be able to give expensive gifts, of course. Anyway, just keep your eyes open while you roam around this summer and be assured that I will give any lonely tikis you happen to find a caring and loving home.

Did I happen to mention that I collect games as well?

No comments: