Monday, November 16, 2009

Obtuse Tofu Helmets

*Finally, something of some interest has occurred on Facebook! Got a rather interesting comment in response to a question I had posted on my 'Honesty Box' app. If the person who submitted it is who I think it is, well, let's just say I'm more intrigued than I was previously.

*I did something less than attentive at work last week. Now I just have to wait and see what the end judgement will be.

*So far, lunch on Friday with Kittyluv is a go. Be nice to find out what's been going on.

*It's fun knowing you have a package waiting for you at home. Thanks again, Cookie! (Or is that Kochy? Maybe Kochie?)

*I seem to be having a recurrence of dreams that I can actually remember. What that exactly means in the context of my fucked up brain chemistry, I don't know. Bluegirl was there the other night. College was the context last night. It's comforting to have something to remember, because it seems less like falling into total nothingness for eight hours. I just don't know if it's a good or a bad sign that I'm having/remembering them again.

*I should get a hold of Jeweltiger and see what she's up to. Still have yet to see her new place. Plus, I have that statue to give her. And that other thing as well....

*Off to the dentist for me this Thursday. Just time for a routine cleaning. I don't mind going, 'cause my hygenist's a real cutie, and thus far I haven't had any other dental problems to speak of. So, much like the other times I've been there, she'll scape the gunk off my teeth and tell me I need to floss a lot more and grind my teeth a lot less, and I will spend another 1/2 hour in a reclined position trying unsuccessfully to look down her scrub top.

*All seems to be quiet to the south. How go things in catland, Cromag? Costa Rica showing up on the horizon yet?

*Due to an unforeseen, yet fortunate, event, I now have Thanksgiving off. The entire Clan of the Northlands will be here, so it's not a 100% good thing, but it will make Pinklady a bit happier (I can but hope). Not to mention that I may actually be able to scare up a game of HS. Given, it may have to be with a CCG player that's 1/3 my age, but beggars can't be choosers.

*Should I try and have a poker night on Friday? Or, should I just slam my head in a door until the urge passes?

*

No comments: