Sunday, October 26, 2008

Amnesia

CHAPTER THIRTY THREE: Huh?
In which our hero has plenty of senior moments.
[Sunday, October 5th (?)]
"The novelty of having my memory proved wrong time and time again wore off fairly quickly."

** I think I have made this point abundantly clear. It's just that if I repeat it, perhaps I'll remember it next time. Probably not, thanks to the ol' Teflon brain. I will most likely just charge right on into the next event with a head full of misinformation thinking that I have something in common with a bunch of people that I don't. Even now I don't have a large social circle. OK, it would be better said that I don't have a social circle. That part hasn't changed. I guess I just wanted to have the stereotypical class reunion. But, since my high school years weren't really all that typical, that just wasn't going to happen.

No comments: