Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Broken?

I feel like I may be on my way out of the Doldrums. Maybe. Right now, it's somewhat hard to say since I have a persistent lingering visual headache that seems to be a holdout from the game of Painkiller that I was playing earlier. That left me feeling vaguely nauseous. I'm also really tired, which is no great surprise. Guess I'l have to see how I feel in the morning in order to be able to decide if this little spell is over, or is just winding up to hit me again a little harder. I'm hoping for the former and not the latter. The way this whole thing feels like it almost snapped while I was at work does make me wonder if I was in the process of coming down with something, which then just had a synergistic effect with the downer. To early to call yet, I think.

Pink and teal for Jeweltiger tonight. Not bad at all.

From the looks of things, I can only hope that Jaws continues to spill crystal violet all over the place.

No holiday list exists outside of my brain, and very little of one even exists there.

No comments: