Thursday, December 4, 2008

Counting Down....

I know I shouldn't do it. I know that when I start looking at the clock and trying to figure out when I'll be done for the day, that's when the clock will stop moving. But I was already looking at the clock at four this afternoon. Now, I've got 3.5 hours to go, and I could very well be climbing the walls by the time I swipe out tonight. It also seems that the lab is being slowly swamped by cyclical waves of 'This shift didn't do x, y, and z and that shift didn't do a, b, and c'. Back to acting like kindergardners.

I'd really like to be working on the new line inspired by Jaws. The ink is laid for the first sketch, I got some of the lines in for the second, and I have some ideas in the running for the third. Also realized an oddly consistent visual element that I hadn't thought of before. I'm thinking of doing an impasto technique should I end up taking one of these to paint.

Maybe I'll go to the game store tomorrow and see if anything pops out at me as potential gift material.

Definitely going to replay the 'Snowy Bridge' level of Painkiller. Just a few too many one way areas to be able to go back after you clear eveything and find all the hidden areas. Not too mention that I think I'm missing two of those areas. Could be just one. I know there is one holy item I haven't found yet, and what seems to be a crapload of gold stashed somewhere.

No comments: