Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm Freakin Freezing, Mr. Bigglesworth....

I hate the cold. It's supposed to get up into the 40's this weekend, but the wind chill today is sub-zero. When you go outside, it's like someone shoving hundreds of pins through your clothes when the wind hits you. I have discovered that I can tolerate (please note the rather intentional use of the word 'tolerate') being hungry, lonely, horny, injured, and medicated. The cold is about the only thing I can't take. So, before I headed out the door for work today, I once again donned my insulated overalls. And I don't freakin care what anyone thinks. They can all just continue to scurry as fast as they can from their car to the door and back again. I will continue to be warm. Or, at least as warm as I can be here in the frozen armpit of Hell.

No comments: