Sunday, June 8, 2008

MBT from 1-6-8

Sunday, January 06, 2008

O:8S week 1
Current mood: calm

Well, the first week of the new year is almost done and in the books. Aside from wonderfully warm weather (there may be thundershowers tomorrow night), I don't seem to have made, well, ANY progress towards my goal for the year. Hopefully it will just take some time to get rolling. A few people out there have expressed interest in getting together, so it's going to start coming down to scheduling pretty soon. I would like to give a big round of thanks to everyone out there who helped to expand my collection over the holidays:Big Brian (That reminds me of the time...), Nik (I can't take it any more!), Carrie (the hottest lawyer I know), Bob and Pat (I need your list right now!), and Alan (I thought that looked really neat). Thanks also go out to Steve (another paw to the crotch), even though his gifts inspire me to heights of frustration unknown to me before. So for now, the game table sits lonely and unused. I'm hoping for a turnaround soon. In the meantime, I really should get out in the garage during this mild weather and get it straightened out a bit so I can do some work out there when winter decides to clamp down on us for good. I need to go get a really long screwdriver so I can finish dismantling that old CD player and get started on my next sculpture project. For the moment, though, I'm gonna sit here, drink my coffee, and play Puzzle Quest for a while.

No comments: